STUDIO AT PIERO'S WAREHOUSE
Piero's Establishments, Steve Titford Productions, FuerteTube
Bass peaks at 76 (minor), 100.
Pepe's help required (high priority):
- Remove shelving unit.
- Remove cables and trunking from south wall and tables.
- Reposition fire extinguisher if possible.
- Reposition "Sarah's desk" and studio furniture.
- Place power cables to run from east wall across the 2 desks.
- Move Phillips TV off the wall bracket and onto a desktop stand.
- Install guitar hangers (supplied by Steve) on east wall.
- Install green cloth (supplied by Steve) across south wall opposite mirror. Method to be discussed.
Piero to supply:
- SVHS video deck.
Suggested (but not essential) tasks:
- Swap 2 Shure radio mics with those in the Music Café.
- Repaint walls to off white.
Pepe's help possibly required (when he can):
- Installing frosted film over glass on both doors (so visitors can't see into or out of the studio.)
- Repaint green walls to off white.
- Studio is double-sided. PA Speakers and TV facing couch. Monitor speakers and video monitors facing engineer.
- Phillips TV is used by Steve, Samsung by Sarah. Bring in old Samsung for guests.
- Possible to mirror Phillips output to guest TV?
- Can we install cupboards?
- Green stage and lighting?